Sunday, June 19, 2022

purge...

I'll be the first to admit that I've got too much stuff aboard "So It Goes" and we're just about to get into a serious purge of what's not earning it's keep. 

For starters, the two Mirage drives that have been taking up room in my port cockpit locker really need to go. The plan was to use them in a dinghy but I've yet to find a dinghy I like that would work with the Mirage drive. That said, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

The there's some tools I simply don't use anymore, clothes, and the dreaded "What the hell is this for?" stuff that I'm sure was part of a cunning plan at one time but whose use has long ago fallen into the memory hole.

Hell, I even have a couple of ten year old Harken winches that have never been installed or used just taking up space in my aft dinette seat...

Then there's the old rope. I mean, seriously, where did all this rope come from?

You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment