Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Does anyone know where I can find plans for a TARDIS?

My current project onboard "So It Goes" is revamping the stowage system for tools and other associated objects of boatbuilding mayhem.

It is not an easy job...

Fact of the matter is, I'm pretty close to losing what little sanity I still possess and, I suspect, if I don't sort out a means of making my tools more accessible in an organized manner I may be in the market for an abode with padded walls.

Either that or I'll just build myself a fifty foot cargo schooner and put a real workshop in the hold... Which, I'm sure you'll agree, at this point in my life, would be pretty much bat-shit insane.

On the other hand, I could simply throw all my tools overboard and create a new reef and spawning habitat for Lion Fish. But then I'd be at the mercy of incompetent, unscrupulous, and greedy marine tradesmen which would force me to get a real job...

So, you can see how the current project is of some importance.

More on this all important to VolkCruisers sanity conundrum as it develops...



No comments:

Post a Comment