Thursday, March 27, 2014

about that list...

I'm pretty sure what  appeals to a lot of people in the whole sailing off into the sunset scenario has a lot to do with, depending on your social perspective, either freedom or escape.

What was it Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster had to say on the subject of freedom?
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..."
That's always kind of worked for me.

Which sorta/kinda brings me around to the whole being slave to The List thing...

I suppose I should mention that I also have a list which is long and, truth be told, I'll never get to the end of. Which, as it happens, is OK because if I finished the list I'd have pretty much zip to do and I like keeping busy on projects and suchlike.

The fact is you'll never finish the list either and you need to embrace that knowledge...

It's the first step to freedom.