- DIY composting toilet
- Rebuild/replace the dinette with a Buehler inspired one
- Figure out a cunning plan to make the galley bettter (spelled add worktop space)
- Add more water stowage
- Rig... If the rig is in good shape I'd simply roll with it (if it works no need to fix it mantra) but, if the rig needs substantial work or financial outlay, I'd just build a new rig of the junk or balanced lug sort.
- I'd seriously consider replacing the rudder with a transom hung one with an integrated self-steering (trimtab) system.
- Depending on what's already installed, I'd have to roll with the flow so, more about that in a later post...
All in all, it's not a very long or expensive list...
Next we'll do the math on what it should actually cost.